Hints and tips for stain removal
Most stains can be removed if you treat them right away and then wash the garment normally. However, certain stains can be a bit trickier and need special attention. Please read below for advice on things to keep in mind.
Before you treat a stain
Remember to take action immediately. When it comes to removing stains, the sooner you treat it the better chance you have of removing the stain.
Always read the care label on your clothes.
Is it colourfast?
To check for colourfastness prior to soaking or washing, dampen a small area such as the inside seam or hem, leave for a few minutes and then dab a clean white piece of cloth on the wet area, if the colour comes off the fabric, it is not colourfast. These items should be washed separately and rinsed immediately without soaking.
Is it heavily stained?
For clothes that are heavily stained, you might need to soak it for a while before washing, to help loosen the stain.
Before treating a stain always remember:
- Read and follow the directions on the care label of your clothing
- Do a colourfast test on an inconspicuous area
- For wool, or other delicate items, use a wool wash or a product formulated for washing delicate clothes.
- If washing silk or any other expensive fabrics we suggest you follow directions on the care label
- It is not recommended to soak items with metal zippers or buttons etc as this may cause discolouration and/or damage.
Click on a stain for step-by-step removal instructions from the experts
3D Clean Action
• Powerful Stain Removal
• Visibly Brighter Clothes
• Exceptional Clean
All Biozet Attack powder variants feature
AirBurst TechnologyClick Here
Reduce impact on the environment for a greener, cleaner future. Click here